Walk the Wall Rules
- Do not attempt anything beyond your skill level
- Listen to the court monitor’s inctruction – their decision is final
- If you can’t jump up to the different levels then please only use the trampoline
- No pulling or helping others up to the different levels
- Do not dangle legs over the edge of the wall
- No more than 10 spectators on the wall at any time
- Always land two footed or on your bottom or back
- Only one person at a time on the trampoline
- Keep off the red mats when the trampoline is being used
- No double flipping
- Bouncers must jump from the lowest wall first and work their way to the highest wall. This is to ensure they are comfortable with the reaction of the professional trampoline.
Failure to follow the rules will result in you being asked to leave the park.